- Lead the strategic development and expression of marketing initiatives that deliver the NORCAL Group brand position, voice and identity across all relevant agent and insured channels, prospect touchpoints, employee platforms and brand experiences nationally.
- Translate business development goals, insights, and industry best practices into strategic on-brand marketing concepts and creative deliverables that advance company objectives.
- Direct and inspire teams of marketing managers, designers, writers and external partners to deliver solutions for major campaigns, platforms, and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage oversight of multi-million dollar marketing budget including human resources, agency management, sponsorships, charitable giving, travel and major live events to optimize processes, improve efficiency and consistently enhance quality.
- Drive the strategy, development and execution of NORCAL Group and subsidiary external and internal web and portal properties including roadmap, content updates and functionality.
- Oversee the management, application, and evolution of site standards, templates, and style guides, and ensures brand standards are consistently met.
- Implement and maintain content management systems and associated security and other updates. Ensure compliance with applicable policies on market regulations and website usage, security and standards.
- Maintain cross-departmental business partnerships to ensure a thoughtful understanding of corporate products, competition, industry, goals and objectives.
NORCAL Group (NORCAL Mutual Insurance Company)
Austin, Texas. September 2014 – present