- Lead the strategic development and expression of creative concepts that deliver the NORCAL Group brand voice, image, feel and identity across all relevant employee, agent and insured channels, platforms and experiences nationally.
- Drive the strategy, development and execution of NORCAL Mutual and subsidiary external and internal web and portal properties including roadmap, content updates and functionality.
- Translate marketing goals, insights, and industry best practices into strategic on-brand concepts and creative deliverables that advance the company’s objectives.
- Oversee the management, application, and evolution of site standards, templates, and style guides, and ensures brand standards are consistently met.
- Manage, inspire, and direct teams of designers, writers and developers to deliver solutions for major campaigns, platforms and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage creative resources, budgets, workloads, and schedules to meet deadlines and optimize processes to improve efficiency and quality.
- Implement and maintain content management systems and associated security and other updates. Ensure compliance with applicable policies on market regulations and website usage, security and standards.
- Maintain cross-departmental business partnerships to ensure a thoughtful understanding of corporate products, competition, industry, goals and objectives.
NORCAL Group (NORCAL Mutual Insurance Company)
Austin, Texas. September 2014 – present