- Defined and directed refreshed employee engagement strategy for global AMD community including traditional online publishing, social business channels and emerging digital media platforms.
- Aligned corporate strategy, brand and story across internal online messaging, social outreach, executive email communications, digital signage and corporate presentations.
- Planned, launched, and managed global, Jive-based social business platform integrated with redesigned SharePoint-based Intranet in five regional variations.
- Launched new corporate culture and brand campaigns in concert with HR and Marketing communications managers including micro-communities, gamification, video series, e-cards and awards program.
- Implemented procedures for the coordination of executive- and division-level communications to promote corporate initiatives, campaigns and events.
- Lead and supervised team of communications managers, producers and developers responsible for organizational communications, community content, information architecture, graphic design, internal project requests, and coordination with business units.
- Collaborated with partners in Information Technology, Human Resources, and Marketing to simplify, streamline and synthesize integration of new and existing technologies to enable coordinated communications cadence.
- Provided visual design oversight for CEO presentations to AMD Board of Directors, financial analysts and high-level industry customers.
Advanced Micro Devices
Austin, Texas. September 2011 – August 2014